July 29, 2015 - Lodha Palava
Lodha Hidden Treasures – The Smart Money Destination
Lodha Hidden Treasures, a new launch project by Lodha Group, is located in Phase 1 of Palava City. The Hidden Treasures – Sophistica, Nautica, Viviana, Exotica and Morgana form the 5 jewels of Lodha’s already decorated crown. These iconic towers were held back as treasures to fortify the surrounding ecosystem to make it socially active and pumped with energy, rendering a ready-to-move-in lifestyle for the residents now.
Lodha Hidden Treasures offers a great investment opportunity for both home buyers looking for end use and for investors. The below points will make it amply clear about the appreciation potential of the project.
Located in Palava City
- Lodha Hidden Treasures is located in Palava City, a 4500 acres development project.
- Located in the job triangle of Thane, Navi Mumbai and Kalyan.
- The project is well connected to Mumbai through roads and railway networks.
- Megacity status by GOM
- 60 minute drive away from South Mumbai.
The Location Advantage
- 15 minute drive away from corporate hubs in Navi Mumbai like DAKC, Siemens, MIDC and Capgemini.
- 20 minutes from Mahape and Airoli – IT & Commercial Hubs
- 20 minutes from new International Airport
- Nilje Railway station is located at a walking distance
- 20 minute from Dombivli railway station from Central Railway line
- 25 minutes from Metro Junction Mall on Kalyan Shil Road
- Icon Hospital and Asian Institute of Medical Science at 15 minutes distance
- Close to 20 schools with 30 minute distance
Future Infrastructure Upgrades
- Up gradation of Nilje railway station to suburban railway line status.
- Monorail station proposed within the city.
- Planned expansion of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan
- Widening of the Badlapur Road and infrastructure upgrade around Mahape.
- Pivotal location for upcoming regional transportation projects like Virar-Alibaug multimodal corrodor.
Palava has enjoyed 20% annual appreciation in the last 5 years which is much more than other areas like Thane (W) [16%], Ulwe [12%] or Airloi [10%]. The infrastructure upgrades expected to boost the development and prices in the region in the immediate future.
For more information on the launch of Lodha Hidden Treasures, its Crown Jewels and its investment potential, visit – www.lodha-palava.com or give us a miss call on 08030636280.