January 12, 2016 - Lodha Palava
Palava In News 2015
1. First Trials for India On Track (IOT) – Arsenal Soccer Schools Development Program in Maharashtra: As per news published by PR newswire; Palava city hosted the first ever trail for IOT on 16th & 17th May 2015. The event was marked with a sensational response with around 200 young footballer attending this event. Out of 200 participants around 25-30 will be given an opportunity to be a part of IOT – Arsenal Soccer Schools Development Centre at Palava City.
2. Palava brought together India’s greatest artists to residents: The Lodha Group hosted Palava Tarang – an Arts and Culture festival in Palava. The festival brought together some of the most renowned names from the fields of dance, music and theatre from folk and classical traditions. The line up included artists such as Buddhaditya Mukherjee, Padmashri Ustad Rashid Khan, Padmavibushan Hariprasad Chaurasia, Padmashri Pandit Satish Vyas, Anindo Chatterjee, along with 11 other distinguished personalities from the field of Indian classical music.
3. Sri Ram School in Palava: The Shri Ram School is widely acknowledged as being the Holy Grail of schooling in Delhi, founded in 1988 and has progressively emerged as the top choice for parents of Delhi and Gurgaon. The school is known to live by its core values of integrity, sensitivity, takes pride in one’s own heritage and pursuit of excellence. The Shri Ram Universal School will follow the teachings, philosophy and best practices of The Shri Ram School, and the first session of the school will commence from April 2017.
4. Completion of Phase I & Commencement of Phase II: Lodha finished phase I by December 2015 & planned to start phase II which will be spread over 900 acres. Phase II is expected to be completed in the next 10 years having more than 60,000 housing units and about 5 million Sq Ft of commercial space.
5. Political turbulence in Palava: With all the development happening in the city; there was also a setback when NCP suggested state government to conduct ACB inquiry into the irregularities in granting FSI permission to Palava City. But, the builders – The Lodha Group calmed this turbulence by returning additional FSI.
6. BKC like commercial space in Dombivli: A business growth centre (BGC) modelled on the lines of the Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) will soon be coming up in Manpada, Kalyan- Dombivli metropolitan area. The proposed BGC will bring business to Dombivli. This initiative will not only mean development of the area but also saving on travelling time resulting in better life of its residents
7. Monetary boost to Palava: CM has announced a fund of a whopping Rs 6,500 cr for Kalyan Dombivli Municipal Corportaion (KDMC). The centre’s fund for developing smart cities would be utilized for solving problem such as lack of drinking water & other basic amenities.
8. Infrastructural developments: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has finalized a plan to connect Airoli – Navi Mumbai – Kalyan via a 1.7 Km road tunnel cutting through Parsik Hills. This tunnel will reduce travelling time from 1hour 15 min to just 45 mins.
9. Diva gets DMIC node: Delhi Mumbai industrial corridor determines the development node as per strength of the region. Diva which is within 18% of area of DMIC node will open its door for huge developments in upcoming years.
10. Club house fully functional: A much awaited Casa Rio club house which was opened is functioning since Nov 15. A 45,000 Sq Ft club house has given residents a sense of pride upgrading the standard of living of its residents.