June 21, 2016 - Lodha Palava
Why is Palava the best option for investment??
Economic appreciation in Real Estate is mainly dependent on some basic factors such as:
• Overall Development of the area
• Connectivity to the area of the project by Road & Railway
• Development of Infrastructure in and around the project like- educational institutes, market places, hospitals and other basic amenities.
• Demand of the particular project in the market & availability of the units in the project.
Palava city is being developed by the Lodha Group keeping all these parameters in mind.
1. Overall development of the area:
Palava city is being developed in 4000 acres of land. It started the construction of its first project Casa Bella in 2009. Lodha group has already completed 4 township projects namely Casa Bella, Casa Bella Gold, Casa Rio, Casa Rio gold in Palava city. Apart from this the group has already started the first ever golf themed project named Lodha Golf links. In the Phase 1 of development itself there are about 25000+ families currently residing in the Palava city.
The Lodha Group recently launched the 2nd phase of 68 acres. The project is named Lakeshore green, where the residents can enjoy the view of the lake and the greenery around.
2. Connectivity :
• At the centre of the economic triangle of Navi Mumbai, Thane & Kalyan
• Less than an hour from South Mumbai (via the Eastern Freeway)
• Planned expansion of roads leading to Vashi and Kalyan
• 25 km long elevated road planned between Kalyan and Bhiwandi
• Airoli-Palava commute to reduce to 10 minutes via new tunnel
• Nearby stations include Dombivili, Vashi and Diva (Vasai-Panvel Line)
• Upgradation of Diva station to prime junction in central line and approved new line to Navi Mumbai (Kalwa – Airoli)
• Metro junction 8 km south of the International airport and Panvel
• Within 20 minutes of the upcoming international airport
• Upcoming 450 acres MMRDA growth centre in the Palava region
• 20 minutes from commercial hub of Thane-Belapur
3. Development of the Infrastructure- Industry, Educational Institutes, Market & other basic amenities etc.
Palava city aims to achieve the twin objectives of convenience & experience for its residents. Lodha is coming up with the concept of convenience retail at Palava that spans across the entire range of products required on a daily basis & the group aims to enhance its reach so that the residents can access them within 5 minutes. Palava’s convenience retail includes supermarkets & convenience stores, pharmacy & medical stores.
Xparia mall is all set to change the retail landscape at Palava. Leading cities in the world have the best shopping & dinning experience & Palava will provide the best experience to its customers through mall Xparia, scheduled to be operational within a month from now. The mall has some marquee retailers like Future group (Big bazaar, Home stop & E-zone, Central) as well as leading multiplex operators like PVR. It also boasts of state of art design which includes an elegant façade, landscaped surroundings & best-in-class amenities.
The Shri Ram School, ranked as one of the country’s best educational institutes is setting up its branch Palava by 2017. Also Currently Lodha World School & Pawar Public School is operational. So the residents do not need to worry about their child’s education.
4. Demand of the particular project in the market & availability of the units in the project.
Lodha is providing all these world class amenities at very low prices so the demand for the projects is increasing day by day. A major chunk of the NRI customers are investing here. Also, with the developments happening month on month, the prices of properties are increasing. Hence, a great opportunity to invest in these projects.